Monday, January 26, 2009

House Update

Well, it's been two weeks since my last post and you would think I would have a lot to report. But we have mainly continued to work on the house. We started getting things framed and hanging pictures. We were given a full size bed complete with bedding and a headboard (it's amazing and we are so thankful for it) and we bought a queen size bed for the other spare bedroom. The house is slowly starting to fill up. I will take some more pictures this week to post so you can see the progress. Jamie has done a lot in the backyard/garden and only has 2 more stumps to remove from the bushes that were back there (there were about 16 to begin with - *Jamie would like this corrected as I've been told there were more like 20 to begin with* ).
I think we are anxious for the summer and want to get the house ready to have bbq's and guests. We've done so much in the last 6 months (yes we have had the house 6 months now!) but have so many things we still want to get to. Next weekend we will pick up another piece we had custom framed that Jamie bought in China, which will go in the dining room. So the work continues.

No comments: