Tuesday, August 11, 2009

An Exploratory hole…..

We picked my parents and little brother up from LAX on a Sunday evening a couple of weeks ago. Angela and I were both at work on the Monday, so we left all 3 of them unsupervised. Imagine our shock upon returning home from work to find that my dad had dug an “exploratory hole” around the tree stump in our back garden. This was less than 24 hours since we picked them up at the airport. The line “I was only digging and exploratory hole” will be burned into my memory for eternity! The moral of this story is to never leave your parents and little brother alone in your house unsupervised, especially if you are going to have guests over for a BBQ shortly afterwards.


The now famous exploratory hole (it is the biggest exploratory hole I have ever seen)
The hired labour.....

Always read the full 300 pages of manufacturer’s instruction book before using a new piece of equipment. Those quick start guides are for cheaters! (this is a note for you David)

The after picture.....


The stump.......

On another note, I am now the proud owner of a brand new chainsaw!
Jamie

No comments: