Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving Dinner

Thanksgiving dinner was perfect. Jamie and I cooked for most of the day and only made it outside for a brief walk around the park and watched the football pick up games going on. My parents, brother, Grandpa, Aunt Milissa, Val, Aaron, and their foreign exchange student, Minji from Korea, joined us for Thanksgiving. The turkey came out amazing, it was so moist and fell apart when you cut it with a fork. Jamie and I were pretty impressed with ourselves.
Desert was amazing as well. Both the pumpkin and cherry were so good and they taste so good together. It's not Thanksgiving without them.



Here we are, all sitting at the table, a difficult picture to take. We all had a great holiday together. This was our third year cooking Thanksgiving dinner and I think we've finally got it down. We had plenty of food and plenty of left-overs. We had turkey, stuffing and cranberry sandwiches all weekend. It was fantastic!

No comments: