Monday, January 25, 2010

The PBR

Saturday was PBR (Professional Bull Riders) night at the Honda Center in Anaheim. My parents, Jamie and I went to go see the PBR for the first time. It was a blast, we had so much fun. There are not many places where they sell rifles, boots and whisky at the event and pray before it starts!



My Mom and I were suited and booted for the night :)



One of our Christmas presents this year!

There were a lot of cowboys and girls with some pretty interesting outfits. I think we all liked looking at the people attending just as much as watching the bull riders.

We had some pretty amazing seats. Not right next to the bull pens but close enough to see a lot of bull saliva whipping around.

Some of those bulls are huge!

The night was a mixture of bull riding and entertainment. There were commercial breaks as it was being televised on Sunday night but we were very much entertained by the nights host (in green).

Some cowboy skills!

Jamie and I :)


I'll leave you with one of the more successful 8 second ride!

(We did see a few falls and close calls, those guys are tough!)

No comments: