Halloween has come and gone. It was a really nice weekend, a bit of rain on Friday night but the rest of weekend was nice and clear. I am now part of the LEET (Local Employee Engagement Team) Team at work and so I had to dress up on Friday and help host the pumpkin and costume contest. It was a pretty hectic day but everyone had fun.
Here I am as the Sheriff :)
With the new front patio we had to find another place for our gravestones.
It came out pretty good and our new front door still looks amazing!
Of course we carved pumpkins. I went with a vampire pumpkin (right) and Jamie went with traditional (left). Instead of candles we used glow sticks and it worked much better. The trick-or-treaters started a bit later than usual which had us worried we bought too much candy. They eventually started coming in huge groups and we ran out of candy around 8:15pm. Luckily, I stashed away some candy corn to have later :)
No comments:
Post a Comment