Finally the last few pictures from our vacation in June, yes I realize it is now August and I haven't posted anything else.
On the Friday, we spent the day is Paso Robles wine tasting. It was beautiful and warm. We tasted some amazing wines and brought home about 5 or 6 bottles between us all. We wanted to the Firestone Brewery as well but they were remodeling their tasting room so we weren't able to do that. I guess that will leave us something to do for next time.
We drove back to Morro Bay for dinner and sat right on the water at a little Italian restaurant.
Of course after a day of drinking...we drank some more and had a great evening.
A few last minute pictures taken on our walk home after dinner. A great vacation. So where is our next adventure, Chicago in September :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment